Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

End of Call

This is a real basic script I set up to prove the concept of sending data via HTTP Post for an after call survey.

It works fine but I am hung up trying to get the HTTP Post to go after the call is complete. The script as you see it send the data upon connection to the agent.

Any help is appreciated.

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Member

Hello Dan, this won't work in

Hello Dan,

this won't work in just one script cause the script just continues after the call got connected. This is a normal behaviour since the call got handled and there is no need to keep the session up and running.

A solution might be to run a workflow action from your CAD after the call got disconnected, including the variables needed. The target could be a HTTP trigger that leads to a 2nd script that again does what you want. Or you open your HTTP trigger directly from the CAD action.

Christian

8 REPLIES

Hi,Create URL Document does

Hi,

Create URL Document does not issue a HTTP request, it only creates a reference. You need to use another step doing something with that reference. Cache Document would do.

Also, if I were you, I would probably set "No" to the "Connect" field at the "Select Resource" step, and after the "Selected" label I would insert all the HTTP related stuff and then use the Connect step to actually connect the call.

G.

Community Member

Hi Gergely,Thank you for the

Hi Gergely,

Thank you for the reply.

Actually the "Set PResult" line after the Create URL Document sends the HTTP Post. What I am hung up on is triggering the HTTP request after the call is finished. Right now the HTTP request is sent when the call is connected. I don't think moving the HTTP stuff before the connect step would fix that.

Dan

Hi, let me test something in

Hi, let me test something in my lab.

In the meantime, can you please tell me your UCCX's version. Thanks.

G.

Community Member

UCCX is 8.5.1Dan

UCCX is 8.5.1

Dan

Hi,I tried it, no success :-

Hi,

I tried it, no success :-(

G.

Community Member

Thank you for trying.Perhaps

Thank you for trying.

Perhaps someone will have an idea.

Dan

Community Member

Hello Dan, this won't work in

Hello Dan,

this won't work in just one script cause the script just continues after the call got connected. This is a normal behaviour since the call got handled and there is no need to keep the session up and running.

A solution might be to run a workflow action from your CAD after the call got disconnected, including the variables needed. The target could be a HTTP trigger that leads to a 2nd script that again does what you want. Or you open your HTTP trigger directly from the CAD action.

Christian

Community Member

I set this up as a Voice

I set this up as a Voice Contact Work Flow and for the most part it works great.

Question is - contact center does not want the HTTP Post to trigger if the agent transfers the call. Since the call is already answered I believe the UCCX script is done. Is there a way to stop this trigger if the call is tranferred?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content