cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error Adding HA Second Node UCCX 7.01(SR5)

dferrie
Level 1
Level 1

When running the configuration wizard on the second node I am getting the following error window popping up

error.jpg I have blacked out the first password.

Any Ideas on how to fix this.

Dave

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Are you adding the server with the local Windows administrator/password or an application administrator? It should be the application user (i.e. a user from CCM End Users with CRS Administrator rights).

Have you built both servers with the same local administrator account password?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Running the configuration wizard and when it asks for the CLuster Publisher Server IP and Username and password, I am

using the CCM user that was chosen when the primary was configured.

Same local Administrator password for both servers. Also one thing to note is that a secondary server was in the CLuster and we had to replace it with new hardware. Both Hardware platforms are the same.

This is an issue with mismatched passwords between both nodes. Use the CCX Admin Utility to change the CRSAdministrator account password on node2 to match node1.  Add to Cluster should now proceed without the error message.

Regards,

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: