Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Error EMS in Peripheral Gateway

Hi

I got the following error at PG machine. In thne Event Viewer I see this error message:

"Incorrect arguments to EMS wrapper function (EMSTrace, EMSFail).  Message id was 0x21010003.  Format string was "CSTA BASE MSG, %s"

My IPCC version is 7.1.5

How can i resolve these issue? any ideas ??

Fabio Zanotti

• Contact Center
5 REPLIES

Re: Error EMS in Peripheral Gateway

Error message is pretty benign, if you're getting a lot of them I recommend a reboot.

david

thank yoy for your answer,

but i already done reboot of the server, but this message there is yet.

in the EventViewer of the server, there is a lot of this message

Fabio

Again, those messages are pretty benign or don't really mean anything is wrong, but to be 100% sure you can open a TAC case and have them take a look at them.

david

I Fabio,

I've got the same entries in my PG registry: have you resolved your case opening a TAC request?

Although the message is benign, it is also true that the registry is filled very quickly and cannot have a long memory...

Thanks a lot,

Andrea

Error EMS in Peripheral Gateway

I know this is an old thread but I thought I might close it out. The solution to the errors your seeing are here.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a0080094911.shtml

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.