Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Error in if loop of ICM script while conditioning skillgroup

Hi,

I am a beginner with ICM and CVP scripting.

I am creating my first ever ICM script. I have created a skillgroup prior to starting the ICM script. When I am using the created skillgroup in a if loop, i keep getting undefined symbol error. The syntax I am using is "Skillgroup.<skillgroupname>.LoggedOn>0". If I use any already existing skillgroups, the error wont come. Could someone please tell me what am I doing wrong wrto skillgroup creation? I am yet to star on CVP scripting. All I did was, creating the call types, skillgroup and started with a simple ICM script for hands on.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hi, Please use Formula editor

hi,

Please use Formula editor, and select the skill group object, under that object select whatever skill group you are referring to. if your preferred skill group does not appear in Script editor evenif you have already created them, close and reopen script editor.

there might be enterprise name wrongly typed in the condition, that may be the reason for this error.

regards

Chintan

~ please rate if helpful

4 REPLIES

hi, Please use Formula editor

hi,

Please use Formula editor, and select the skill group object, under that object select whatever skill group you are referring to. if your preferred skill group does not appear in Script editor evenif you have already created them, close and reopen script editor.

there might be enterprise name wrongly typed in the condition, that may be the reason for this error.

regards

Chintan

~ please rate if helpful

Chintan, Thanks a lot to you.

Chintan, Thanks a lot to you. It fixed the issue.

I am facing a new issue now. My ICM and CVP script is ready. But, when I dial the incoming number it does not hit my ICM routing script as I have the script in monitroing mode and the count wont get incremented.

From what I understood, I did configure the below.

1. Configured a call type.2. Attached a dial number to the call type.3. Further mapped the script I wanted to run and scheduled to run all the time.

4. When I call the dialed number, I get a long silence and the it doesnt hit my routing script at all. The PG, MR and other configurations are perfect and intact as its a working environgment.

5. When I ran into this issue, I shortned my ICM script to proceed from the very scratch, and had just Start, set VRU and play a file and release. Still the script does not get hit. Can you pelase help?

Thanks

sure, i would like to help

sure, i would like to help you.

lets start from scratch,

is this normal inbound call, or outbound dialer campaign?

in your script, go to script editor --> tools --> call type manager

select Dialed number, and check what script scheduled under that dialed number.

is this the same one which you are referring?

also post the router logs for the call you are testing with that will be helpful to determine what target is getting selected.

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan,Its a normal

Hi Chintan,

Its a normal inbound. Its working today. All I did was delete and reschedule the same script for the dialed number. I was constantly getting a long silence and the ICM scirpt would not get hit on Friday. It got sorted today after I reattached. Thanks for all the help. I will be back with more questions...

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies