Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Error when configuring Database element in Call Studio

Dear all,

It is a UCCE system 9.0 with CVP 9.0 and CVP Call Studio 8.5

I am using the Database Element in order to connect to a MSSQL database.

The below has been done:

* Download JDBC driver: "sqljdbc_4.0.2206.100_enu"

* Copy sqljdbc.jar to CVP VXML Server's: C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\Tomcat\common\lib folder

* Modify the context.xml file by adding the below:

<Resource 
   name="jdbc/ivr"  
   auth="Container" 
   type="javax.sql.DataSource" 
   driverClassName="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
   url="jdbc:sqlserver://192.168.2.166:1433;databaseName=IVR;user=sa;password=cisco.cisco0;integratedSecurity=true" 
   />

* In the Call Studio application I put the JNDI Name to ivr.

But when I called the application, I got the below error in the Error log:

The error was: A built-in element encountered an exception of type java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException. The root cause was:      java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.6 is not supported by this driver. Use the        sqljdbc4.jar class library which provides support for JDBC 4.0.

I replaced the sqljdbc.jar by the sqljdbc4.jar but this has not solved my issue and I got the below error:

The error was: A built-in element encountered an exception of type com.audium.server.AudiumException. Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:01a41697-0e01-4876-819d-1e2e8733f24b) The root cause was: org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.

Can someone help me to solve this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Lara

1 REPLY

Actually I have removed

Actually I have removed "integratedSecurity=true" from the Context.vxml and got my issue resolved.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content