Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Event Creation in UCCX

Hi,

I am using UCCX 10.0 with Premium License.

I have both Inbound and Outbound.

For Outbound calls, i have to popup the details of customer. I created a HTTP event in the workflow for that in Ringing Event and is working fine.

But i need to popup the details of customer at the time of the Preview to the agents.

But i can see only four options in the list of events; Ringing, Answered, Dropped, Working.

So i cannot create any any actions while Preview.

Can i create Preview event similar to other events. If yes, how?

Please support

5 Replies 5

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

I think what you might be after is the layout list in CAD. Here is a link to the Desktop Administrator Guide where you configure LayOut Lists...in order to pass the data you'll need to use a Set Enterprise Info Step in the CCX Script you are using..passing the appropriate variables..

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_0/user/guide/cda100ccxug.pdf

Let me know if this is what you are trying to achieve?

Hi,

Thank you Sam for your reply.

what i am actually looking is not layout list. but voice contact workflow .

i have created workflow for inbound calls and outbound calls separately.

what i need is to create outbound workflow that should be active at the time of preview to the agents

Hi Mohammed,

Did you get a workaround for this?

--Paul

Hi Paul,

Please use the dialer type as Direct Preview Dialer mode wherein the customer data will automatically pop up when an agent is reserved for the outbound call.

For your reference, I am attaching the design and configuration guides that talk in detail about the Outbound feature

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for your response.

i am actually using direct preview but the popup only happens after the agent accepts the outbound call.

Nothing happens during reservation.

--Paul.