cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expected Waittime Not calculated

EDDY MULDER
Level 1
Level 1

I have built a simpel script who drops the caller in a queue.During waiting time the caller should hear the expectd wait time but the build-in calculation only gives me the value of -1.

any advise would be nice

4 Replies 4

Hi,

you need at least, one agent talking or in work state !And of course, one call in queue !

Regards,

Stephane

Also keep in mind that this statistic only updates upon a call being answered for the CSQ. Unless you have a high call turnover where calls are frequently being answered it is recommended that you only tell the caller their expected wait time once when they are first placed in queue.

I understand all what has been pointed. During the test i use three phones, i call with the first one, wait for one minute before i put an agent online and ready , i call with a second phone to the queue still expected wait time is -1, the agent answers the call, so only caller 2 is in the queue, use a third phone to call in and he also gets a expected wait time of -1.

Does anybody have an idea ??

regards

eddy

Can you provide me with the location for this information (updates upon a call being answered) as I am looking for more related information. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: