Views
Helpful
Replies

export or view the chat transcript between operators on the Cisco agent console

hamed1900
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Is there a way I can  export or view the chat transcript between operators on the Cisco agent console?

I have UCCX7 which would be migrated to 8.5 Soon.

Thank you,

Hamed

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Reread your post.

The files are located on the individual users machines.  You would need to go to either of the chatting agents machines and get the files from C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\Log\Transcripts

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Hi

Unfortunately not - they don' t make it in to the DB or any other central repository.

It would be possible to write a Windows or Powershell script to collect the files and place them on a central file share and then do with them as you wish, but this would be up to you to design and implement.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Are you referring to the native chat transcript between two agents (or an agent and supervisor) or are you referring to the WIM Chat application?

Reread your post.

The files are located on the individual users machines.  You would need to go to either of the chatting agents machines and get the files from C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\Log\Transcripts

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for that, very useful. we can go to the path you provided and get the chat for individual. If I want to see all my Agents tramscript  ( if I am supervisor), is there any way without the need to get to every single Computer?

Hamed

Hi

Unfortunately not - they don' t make it in to the DB or any other central repository.

It would be possible to write a Windows or Powershell script to collect the files and place them on a central file share and then do with them as you wish, but this would be up to you to design and implement.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: