Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Extn Mobility for UCCX 7.0 Agents with CM 7.1(5):

Hi,

I have two rooms. Rooms 1 will be used by agents from Group A with extension mobility enabled logins & extns.These don't have previledge for IDD Dialout.

For room 2, also the same Group A of students will login using extension mobility but with different extn mobility logins & extns and with IDD enabled.

Question:

1)My understanding is since the agents are same and they know both their logins of Room A and Room B, which means technically , agents of room 2, can very well login with room 2 login IDs in room 1. This will allow then to misuse IDD.

Is there any way I can prevent the agents in room 2, to login in room1 with room 1 extension moiblity login,, since I want to prevent the IDD misuse from room1.

If not, is there any other way this can be achieved.

Thanks

1 REPLY

Re: Extn Mobility for UCCX 7.0 Agents with CM 7.1(5):

Hi,

Not sure i'm understand your question correctly, so basically you have two rooms with a single group of users with 2 EM enabled but have difference EM setting respectively, one can reach IDD and another can't.

RoomA:

CSS_DEV_RM_A: PT-LOCAL, PT-EMER

CSS_LINE_EM_A: <>

RoomB:

CSS_DEV_RM_B: PT-LOCAL, PT-EMER, PT-IDD

CSS_LINE_EM_B: <>

My assumption is that if you don't assigned any line css and just relied on device css. When the room B user login to roomA device, he/she won't be able to dial IDD since the line css is unassigned and the device css doesn't contained PT-IDD.

I believe you just need some tweaking on the device css in room 1 to block IDD access.

Again, maybe need you to elaborate your question because not very understand.

HTH

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content