cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

failed to login to uccx after removing integration with AD with cucm

concord_83
Level 1
Level 1

i have aproblem as i was trying integtaring cucm8.6 with microsoft AD but after i removing the integration i couldnot connect to uccx admin page and when logign with old users after integration removed it gives me that my uccx appears to be offline although its online and cti ports registered with cucm

any help ???

11 Replies 11

concord_83
Level 1
Level 1

any help could retrieve application username and password

Was your UCCX integrated with CUCM before AD integration or post AD integration ?

Checkout similar thread here https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3518954#3518954

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

thx for ur reply

the integration first was between cucm and uccx and after i made ldap integration with cucm the problem appears , i removed the integration and retry to use the same account to login in uccx admin page i couldnot succed but  , i re integrated with AD again and i made same users fro agents and i succced to login in agent desktop and supervisor but the main issue still exist that i cannot login to uccx admin page again

I see. Your CUCM as I see is at 8.6, what about the UCCX version ?

Can you share the screenshot of message you get while you attempt to login to appadmin page ?

Did you try to reboot the CUCM node which is integrated with UCCX ?

Did you have any other user than Admin who had admin rights to UCCX e.g. any Supervisor etc ?

GP.

my uccx version 8.5 and no other users has the right to login to uccx another strange thing that i created the agents again in the ldap and its login succesfully now

the message i got login failed

Error Message

Log on failed - Invalid User ID or Password

please also note that i can login to the OS with as i was before no change except to the admin page username

hello any updates ?????

any updates Gajanan Pande?????

Sorry, somehow lost the focus. If your CUCM is not integrated with AD, did you try to reset password for the UCCX app admin user & then login with changed password ?

Btw, the screenshot shared by you doesnt appear well on this page. Try to attach the jpeg file.

GP.

I meant reset the UCCX Appadmin user's password from CUCM End user management page.

GP

i rebuilt the integration again and all agents and supervisor works fine when resetting password from AD , i tried the steps to reset addmin before from cucm but i didnot succed , please note i can login to appadmin of uccx with supervisor but with limitted rights is thre is any way to give him rights to appadmin ,  i gave him all roles but the same result just to manage CSQ and some limited features not given

attached error message

Well, even to delegate full admin rights to your supervisor agents, you need to login to UCCX appadmin using the admin user ( which at the moment is not working for you ). I cant think of anything else now & suggest to consult TAC. TAC might be able to change something with their root access.

sorry concord.

GP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: