Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failure starting a script in uccx9

Hi

I am installing a new uccx based in a copy of the customer with a version 6. All have been copied, CTI RP are registered in CCM, application mgmt, prompts and scripts are uploaded yet in uccx9 and agents are logged in EM.

The script is for a contact center, a call enter to contact center, look for a free agent logged and send the call, when i call to the dn trigger, enter the call to the agent but agent (in my Pc i am testing) can not respond the call, only see the ANI and DNIS and i ear a system prompt "we are sorry the system is not responding..."

I checked in service parameters "user prompts overrides system prompts" be in enable.

What other things could i check?

Thanks!!

3 REPLIES

Sounds like the CTI Ports (Call Control Group) Calling Search Space cannot reach the Agent's Directory Number.

Please check your CSS and Partition design to ensure the ports can reach the appropriate numbers.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Hi Anthoni

Thank for your reply, i have checked what you said and is ok, CSS selected is for national calls, including internal, and partition are all dn in the same, internal DN.

Probing other scripts i see a similar problem, enter the user prompt, and after it the same system prompt "system is not responding...." script can not launch dn of the agents.

Any idea?

Thanks!!

Hi

I have the same problem than this one

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2206234

In this i read to specify prompts to use a different folder than the default one, in my case is different, is in spanish ES, so where can i change this?

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content