cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fifteen minutes in queue, go to voicemail.

mike-greene
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm new to scripting and did not write this one I'm attaching.  The customer wants the calls that are in the queue for fifteen minutes to go to voicemail.  If I hit "0" while I'm in the queue I do go to voicemail so the UCCX server can hit the mailbox.  Any ideas on why this script will not shoot calls to VM after fifteen minutes?

Thanks,

Mike

19 Replies 19

Hi Mike,

As I looked into the script again, I found a problem. It's the dequeue step. I used CSQ instead of "CSQ" As I correct this, it's reading the 9 and does call rediret but then I found a weird behavier.

If I don't press 9 before it finish playing the first welcome prompt ( the one before it enters the queue). The call will stay in the loop forever. That doesn't make much sense as I think it should wait until it reaches the menu step then it look for my input. On top of that, if there's not input, it should enter the loop again and wait for my input again when it reaches the menu step.

But I am making big progress.

Thank you so much for your help Mike.

Regards,

Andy

Hi Andy,

What happen when you press 9? Some prompt is being played or you hear nothing or what?

Gabriel.

Hi Gabriel,

When I press 9, it does get directed now. I messed up on the dequeue step, I used CSQ instead of "CSQ"

Only thing is it reads my input before it enters the menu step and if I don't press 9 before the first welcome prompt ends, call will never be able to reach VM by pressing 9.

I am very confused........................

Regards,

Hello Anthony

I have an issue with figuring out how to rout a call to VM from two separate  Queue Loops - CSQ1 go's to agents and CSQ2 goes to another group of agents on menu option 1 -2 - It goes to the VM no issues but where I have the menu and redirect will it take the caller back to their perspective queues ??

CaptureSample01.PNG

Your recommended to create your own post to ask your off topic to the OP question.

Response Signature