Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Files that need to be uploaded for vxml browser for cvp 3

Hi All;

I have in the site old CVP (version 3) and I need to add a new VXML browser, from where I can get the files that should be uploaded for the vxml browser?

I mean the following files:

bootstrap.vxml, en_0.wav, en_1.wav, ... etc

In version 7 and 8, I can do this from the OPS, but in this site I do not have OPS. That is why I am asking.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Bilal

• Contact Center
10 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Bilal,

These should be on the application server and you can ftp those from the server to the GW.  If not present there they should be on the installation media:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp3_1/installation/guide/CVP_installation.pdf

HTH,

Chris

Dear Chris;

You mean in the VXML Server? Where? Because I looked for it and did not find it.

Actually I searched for the file "bootstrap.tcl" at the VXML Server and did not find it.

Regards

Bilal

CVP 3.X did not have VXML server, it was called Application Server.  The files should either be on the server or the install media itself, I dont recall now since it's been few years since I worked with CVP 3.1, but I am pretty sure all the .vxml and .tcl files were placed on the server.

Chris

Der Chris;

By the way, as u used CVP version 3, I have a question if u can advise please:

Did u try CVP version 3 with 200 concurrent calls? How it was?

Regards

Bilal

One of my CVP 3.1 was a pretty busy call center, but we load balanced the load between 4 CVP servers, it was definitely more than 200 concurrent calls, don't recall the exact numbers but you can definelty have more than 200 concurrent calls even with a single server.  The limit is not just the concurrent calls, but calls per second, again don't recall the numbers as those were changing in each version, but back on CVP 3/3.1 I think the limit was along 3 cps or something like than per server.

HTH,

Chris

Dear Chris;

OK, I am facing the following trouble if you can help and advise with a fully thanks in advance:

We have two voice gateways AS5350XM that are used as ingress gateway (the E1 connected to it) and as a vxml browser at the same time. Suddenly (and most probably when there is a lot of traffic), the IVR is crashed !! When we restart the CVP Call Server, it worked again. The CVP Call Server is version 3. The maximum possible incoming calls is 180 calls as the E1s are 6 E1s (each voice gateway is connected to 3 E1s).

One of the things that I think about it is to seperate the ingress gateway from the VXML browser, so I am thinking to have separated VXML browser devices (additional AS5350XM) but to be as vxml browser only (without connecting any E1 to it).

But, why the CVP Call Server is stuck (and when we restart it, then the service come back)? Actually we have 2 CVP Call Servers.

Is it possible the CVP Call Server is facing the problem because the VXML browser is not responding well for it (because the VXML browser and the Ingress gateway both are existed in the same gateway)?

Regards

Bilal

Re: Files that need to be uploaded for vxml browser for cvp 3

sure it is possible, my recommendation would be to look at the voice browser logs on cvp server for clues around the time you has the issues. The logs are pretty easy to read, you may need to crank up some logging though.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Re: Files that need to be uploaded for vxml browser for cvp 3

Dear Chris;

About the files that should be placed in the vxml browser, actually I found it at the CVP Call Server but I found the following kind and I am not able to know which one need to be used:

VB-CSS-CallRestart

VB-CSS-noCallRestart

VB-noCSS-CallRestart

VB-noCSS-noCallRestart

I am thinking maybe it means by CSS is using the content switch (load balancer), is it right? But what is the CallRestart?

Well, if I selected it to be with CSS and I did not use CSS, will it effects?

And regarding to the logs, I found the below if you can help:

Media Fetch Error: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                         Semantic Error: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                         Unsupported Format Error: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                         Unsupported Element Error: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                                                                   Unsupported Language Error: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                           TTS Media Resource Unavailable Error: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                      TTS Media Resource Failure Error: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                      General Media Resource Unavailable Error: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                         General Error: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                            

Error: Exceeded Retries to Application Server.  Going to Recovery VXML: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                    Retrying Application Server: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:        http://
172.30.4.78:8000/servlet/isn
"         namelist="MSG_TYPE CALL_ID CALL_SEQ_NUM ERROR_CODE" fetchtimeout="
s"/>  
            General Error encountered when trying to contact Application Server.  Going to Recovery VXML: CallID:        : CallSeqNum:                                          http://
s"/>       
             http://
s"/>     

Regards

Bilal

Correct, CSS stands for content switch.

"error.com.cisco.media.resource.unavailable.tts" are you using TTS, looks like you may be running out of TTS ports.

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.