Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Finesse and broadcast hunt groups

Hi,

We have Cisco CCE with Finesse agent desktop. One of our ICM routing scripts is configured to send the call to a telephony hunt group label if no agents are available in Ready state.

The hunt group is a bradcast hunt group and all agent phones receive alert when a call to the hunt group label is placed. However when the call is ringing in Finesse, the caller ID actually lists all members of the hunt group. I can easily see that in the "Participants" XML tags on the Finesse server where multiple participants are listed.

Another problem is that when I answer the call from one Finesse agent desktop, all the other Finesse desktops show the same call as active on their screens with the option to End the call.

I know it is not a standard setup but we have a requirement to fall-back to telephony hunt groups if all agents are busy but an emergency call comes through.

Any suggestions how to fix this behavior?

Thanks!

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,let me get this straight:

Hi,

let me get this straight: the broadcast hunt group members are actually phone DN's also controlled by a contact center application (UCCX/UCCE)?

G.

3 REPLIES

Hi,let me get this straight:

Hi,

let me get this straight: the broadcast hunt group members are actually phone DN's also controlled by a contact center application (UCCX/UCCE)?

G.

Yes,These phone extensions

Yes,

These phone extensions are also controlled by tge UCCE application.

I just checked this behaviour

I just checked this behaviour in My lab and it just works fine, you might be hitting some bug.

also what instead of broadcast, you use some other hunting mechanism. like longest idle or circular?

regards

Chintan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content