Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Finesse - Average Wait Time Short Term duration

We recently migrated from CAD (8.6) to Finesse (10.6SU2) and are seeing if the "Average Wait Time" metric is a good replacement for the "Average Wait Duration" metric in CSD.  One of the differences appear to be that AWT provides a Short Term value and a Long Term value while AWD does not.  From what I can tell, AWD calculates this number throughout the day.  AWT Long Term is calculated over the last 30 minutes and Short Term is calculated over the latest 5, 10, or 15 minutes.  I am trying to figure out how to tell which duration the Short Term calculation is using, but I am coming up empty.  Does anyone know how to tell which value it is using?

Chris

Everyone's tags (1)
5 REPLIES

Hi,

Hi,

Did you manage to find where you can configure short term for  5, 10 or 15 minutes?

Regards

No, I was never able to

No, I was never able to figure any of it out, but I believe it can only be done with the stand-alone version of CUIC.

Hi,

Hi,

did you get, where to set this value??

No, I was never able to

No, I was never able to resolve this and Cisco is not making any changes at our request.

Re: No, I was never able to

Going through an old Cisco Live presentation when Live Data was first announced, I was able to find where to set the value between 5/10/15 minutes.  It's under System->System Parameters->Live Data - Short Term Reporting Duration.

Also 5 minutes is the default.

uccxshortPNG.PNG

Views
Helpful
Replies