Views
Helpful
Replies

FInesse Questions

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Finesse Experts,

I have been working with different customers for the last few years to migrate CAD Agent Desktop to Finesse. This morning, I had a presentation for a customer which went well but many valide questions have been asked. For some of them I had the answer and unfortunately for some I did not. Here’re the questions left with no answer :

1. Agent-to-Agent and Agent-to-Suppervisor chat (is it on the roadmap?)
  2. How an agent can delete an undesired (Spam) email from Finesse Agent Email?
  3. Is there any possibility to have CC or BCC when an agent replies to an email?
  4. State change of an email agent by a supervisor? From Ready to Non-Ready and vice versa?
  5. An agent reads an email but does not have time to reply and doesn’t show up the day ofter. What would happen to that email? Can a supervisor take control of that email and requeue it?
  6. Is possible to have CUIC report concerning emails? The suppervisor needs to control how long an agent takes to reply to an email?
  7. Agent can reply to an email using templates?
  8. Templates can contain images?
  9. Possibility to allow a supervisor to approve an email before sending it to the client?

I really appreciate if you could have an answer for the above questions.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

MK

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1. I don't believe roadmap items are discussed publicly.  Do you have partner access?  If so, you could head over to communities.cisco.com.

2. I believe this is new to UCCX 11.6.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6/user/guide/uccx_b_uccx-finesse-agent-supervior-desktop/uccx_b_uccx-finesse-agent-supervior-desktop_chapter_011.html#reference_AE9D81E83309D7AF28BB54528E7...

3. Again, new to UCCX 11.6.  See link above.

4. Doesn't look like this is an option today.  Check #1 above, might be on roadmap.

5. The "Sticky Email Timeout (Hours)" setting in UCCX will expire and then send the email back into the queue.

6. There are stock reports in CUIC for email, else you'll need to resort to CUIC Custom Reporting to get what you need.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6/user/guide/uccx_b_reporting-guide-116/uccx_b_reporting-guide-116_chapter_010.html#UCCX_TP_EDB301D8_00

7 & 8. Yep!  They're called Predefined Response and are configured in UCCX AppAdmin.

"Rich Text Editor is available to create an HTML-based email predefined response."

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6/configuration/guide/uccx_b_unified-ccx-administartion-guide/uccx_b_unified-ccx-administartion-guide_chapter_01111.html#UCCX_CN_R850C59A_00

9. This is not a native feature of the system as far as I'm aware.  Supervisors could have the mailbox attached to their Outlook and just monitor the Sent Items to review emails sent retroactively.

I hope that helped.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1. I don't believe roadmap items are discussed publicly.  Do you have partner access?  If so, you could head over to communities.cisco.com.

2. I believe this is new to UCCX 11.6.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6/user/guide/uccx_b_uccx-finesse-agent-supervior-desktop/uccx_b_uccx-finesse-agent-supervior-desktop_chapter_011.html#reference_AE9D81E83309D7AF28BB54528E7...

3. Again, new to UCCX 11.6.  See link above.

4. Doesn't look like this is an option today.  Check #1 above, might be on roadmap.

5. The "Sticky Email Timeout (Hours)" setting in UCCX will expire and then send the email back into the queue.

6. There are stock reports in CUIC for email, else you'll need to resort to CUIC Custom Reporting to get what you need.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6/user/guide/uccx_b_reporting-guide-116/uccx_b_reporting-guide-116_chapter_010.html#UCCX_TP_EDB301D8_00

7 & 8. Yep!  They're called Predefined Response and are configured in UCCX AppAdmin.

"Rich Text Editor is available to create an HTML-based email predefined response."

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6/configuration/guide/uccx_b_unified-ccx-administartion-guide/uccx_b_unified-ccx-administartion-guide_chapter_01111.html#UCCX_CN_R850C59A_00

9. This is not a native feature of the system as far as I'm aware.  Supervisors could have the mailbox attached to their Outlook and just monitor the Sent Items to review emails sent retroactively.

I hope that helped.  Good luck!

Thanks Anthony,

Unfortunately, I don't have Partner access to see the discussions about roadmap.

So, the way I understand, in none of the available versions of UCCX-SocialMiner we have agent-to-agnet and agent-to-supervisor chat availalbe. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Mk

There is no chat in Finesse today, like there was in CAD. Correct. Third parties have brought the chat feature back. E.g., 2Ring Gadgets for Finesse

Thanks you!

One more question:

I don't seem to be able to locate the reports in CUIC for email. Would you please be able to point me to where I can find those reports.

UCCX version: 10.6

Thanks,

MK

It should be in Reports > Stock > Unified CCX Historical > Email

If you don't see it, one of two things might be happening:

1) You don't have access to view this folder. Try logging in as the System Admin.

2) You don't have these reports in your version of CUIC.

Thanks Anthony,

I can see the reports but it seems no email activities are been recorded. The reports are empty.

MK