cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Report - How did the agent hang up?

Oliver Holton
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I'm looking for some advice within Finesse. 

We have recently changed over to Finesse from CAD and was wondering it there is any way to see how agents are hanging up at the end of the call.

I have implemented an After call survey using the Post call treatment within the script and we need to find out how many agents are using the button rather than hanging up their phones with their handset. 

The business is starting to measure this as a KPI and the agents need 100%.

I have implemented a solution to this now, by setting a Call peripheral variable before the transfer. But need the stats from before this.

Can someone please help?

Thanks in Advance 

Oliver

Cisco Unified CCX:

System version: 11.5.1.10000-61

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am afraid to say that there is not an easy way to find this out. Only option is to go through the logs and find it that way which is not a very straightforward approach.

Regards

Deepak

HI Deepak,

Thanks for the quick response. 

Are you talking about the logs located at https://ipaddress:8445/finesse/logs/desktop/ 

I am willing to spend the time going over the logs if I know what to look for. 

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Oliver 

Hi Deepak, 

Just wanted to thank for pointing me to the logs.

Within the Webservices, i found the below events:

I found that "cti_message_id=14" the agent had press the end call button to trigger the Post call treatment and "cti_message_id=30" was if the agent had hung up via their hand set. 

%CCBU_CoreImpl-worker11-6-FOUND_REQUEST_ID_FOR_EVENT: %[agent_id=AGENTID][command_name=CLEAR_CONNECTION][cti_message_id=14]

%CCBU_CoreImpl-worker1-6-FOUND_REQUEST_ID_FOR_EVENT: %[agent_id=AGENTID][command_name=SetAgentState][cti_message_id=30]

Thank

Oliver

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: