Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Finesse silent monitoring vs CUCM whisper coaching

Hi all,

My understanding is both of these function uses the same resources from CUCM which is the BIB. And the only way to do whisper coaching is through CUCM. So for all the supervisory function (silent monitor, barge, intercept), they will be able to use Finesse Supervisor but when they want to do whisper coaching they will need to use the IP Phone directly by doing silent monitoring first then do whisper coaching. Is that the correct flow?

If setup in such a way, will there be any conflict between Finesse & CUCM?

Thanks!

-JT-

2 REPLIES

JT,I'm not sure I completely

JT,

I'm not sure I completely understand your question. Finesse monitoring comes through the phone, same was as whisper coaching would and yes they are both through the BiB.

david

You can check out the 3rd

Parsec’s MARS Silent Monitor & Coaching application for Cisco Unified Communications Manager allows a supervisor to silently monitor & whisper/coach to a monitored agent during a conversation between an agent and a customer without the customer or agent knowing that he/she is being monitored.
The application does not require Cisco UCCX for enabling the monitoring feature in CUCM.

Check the discussion : https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12296686/silent-monitoring-coachwhisper-cisco-call-manager-without-need-uccx

Views
Helpful
Replies