cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse threshold alerts

bradatbcass
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we're running UCCX 10.6 with Finesse. One of the useful features from CAD that is no longer readily available in Finesse is threshold alerts if a service level is violated in a particular queue. I'm researching into how to do this in Finesse and the answer seems to be to modify a stock report in CUIC. But it seems to only be available in CUIC premium which we do not have (I don't get any context menus when I right-click on a report). We only have the included version of CUIC although we do have UCCX Premium

I"m not holding out much hope, but is there a way to accomplish this without purchasing CUIC premium or a 3rd party solution? It seems like pretty basic functionality that should be included somehow.

*Note - we are upgrading to 11.5 in the spring so maybe it is included in that version?

Thanks,

Brad

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Brad,  I am no expert, but I was on 10.6 for a while and I had co-resident CUIC with UCCX Premium.

I have since upgrade to 11.6  , so I cant show you screen shots (and it looks very different from 10.6).  

Dont remember exact steps but here is what I remember:

when you launch the CUIC, the reports are in the Left Pane.  Click on "Reports"  and it should place the reports in the Right Pane (may need to dbl click to get them in Right Pane)

Choose the report you want from Stock - right click on a Stock report and do a Save As.  (generally speaking I created a Customs folder so that I could save these 'custom reports' with a new name).   Then click on the Refresh button so that the new report shows up in your list of reports.

Then right click on new report and choose Edit Views,

Pick the type report (radio button), Then click on the Edit button

You will have 2 columns , one is the list of availble fields and a  list of the fields presented in the report.  In the right column choose the field you want to set a threshold for, right click and choose Thresholds. It opens up a basic dialog and you can choose colors, choose (greater than , less than, etc), bold the Text , substitute the text, etc.  (this is also how I substituted text for my Reason Codes in reports).

Hope I didn't leave out a step, but that is how I set my thresholds to show up in Live Data reports.

In Finesse you can show these Live Data reports, using the gadgets mentioned by the other person in this post. Each report (custom ones you create or system ones) have a Permalink number and using that in the gadget gets the report to show on the finesse desktop layout. That Link number can be found in the same place I brought you to (right click on report, edit views,  there is a button for Link,  only grab the number of viewID)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

Cisco Finesse using something called gadgets. You can create, modify or delete gadgets from the Cisco Finesse Administration webpage. After you login, look under the [Desktop Layout] tab. Modifying this layout would impact all agents/supervisors throughout the system. If you want to modify a particular CSQ, then click on the [Team Resources] tab and select a team. You should notice some additional tabs at the bottom... to include [Desktop Layout]. From here, you can override the system default layout and create a custom layout.

Look at the default layout configs, notice there's several links under the <gadget> child element. You can add, edit or remove these gadgets. Check out this doc for details;

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/config/guide/UCCX_BK_CEC562D1_00_cisco-unified-ccx-administration-guide106/UCCX_BK_CEC562D1_00_cisco-unified-ccx-administration-guide_chapter_010110.html

Good Luck!

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Brad,  I am no expert, but I was on 10.6 for a while and I had co-resident CUIC with UCCX Premium.

I have since upgrade to 11.6  , so I cant show you screen shots (and it looks very different from 10.6).  

Dont remember exact steps but here is what I remember:

when you launch the CUIC, the reports are in the Left Pane.  Click on "Reports"  and it should place the reports in the Right Pane (may need to dbl click to get them in Right Pane)

Choose the report you want from Stock - right click on a Stock report and do a Save As.  (generally speaking I created a Customs folder so that I could save these 'custom reports' with a new name).   Then click on the Refresh button so that the new report shows up in your list of reports.

Then right click on new report and choose Edit Views,

Pick the type report (radio button), Then click on the Edit button

You will have 2 columns , one is the list of availble fields and a  list of the fields presented in the report.  In the right column choose the field you want to set a threshold for, right click and choose Thresholds. It opens up a basic dialog and you can choose colors, choose (greater than , less than, etc), bold the Text , substitute the text, etc.  (this is also how I substituted text for my Reason Codes in reports).

Hope I didn't leave out a step, but that is how I set my thresholds to show up in Live Data reports.

In Finesse you can show these Live Data reports, using the gadgets mentioned by the other person in this post. Each report (custom ones you create or system ones) have a Permalink number and using that in the gadget gets the report to show on the finesse desktop layout. That Link number can be found in the same place I brought you to (right click on report, edit views,  there is a button for Link,  only grab the number of viewID)

This was very helpful, thank you

Brad