Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flag to indicate if a call is a transferred call

Hi all,

I have a UCCE deployment with CAD.

The UCCE system will be integrated with Microsoft CRM.

When an agent gets a call, I have to send to CRM: the callerID, CallID and a flag to indicate if this is a transferred call or not, in order for a popup to appear on the agent screen.

I know that I can send the CallerID and CallID from the ICM script to CAD, but what I don't know is how to send from the ICM script a value that indicates if this is a transferred call.

Can someone help me with this issue? the help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Lara

6 REPLIES

Hi, if the calls are getting

Hi,

if the calls are getting transferred from IPCC agent on specific route point on cucm, in script you can set flag to indicate the calls are Transferred calls, and pass this to CAD layout as well.

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan,Thank you for your

Hi Chintan,

Thank you for your reply.

Actually in our deployment, there are two skill groups: agents_SG and experts_SG.

The agents have the ability to transfer calls to experts.

I have 2 ICM scripts, the first one routes the call to an available agent in the agents_SG, and the second will be called by a cti route point to transfer the call to the available expert in the expert_SG.

Kindly can you explain more what do you mean by "set flag in the script" since I'm newbie in the scripting wolrd. do you mean that I have to add a node in both script and if the first script is called, a value of '0' for example will be sent to CAD and if the other script is called, a value of '1' will be sent?

Thank you in advance,

Lara

so this is how i would do it

so this is how i would do it:

take any free peripheral variable, [from 1 to 10]. e.g lets take Peripheral variable 5.

on your script which is handling new calls and assigning them to an agents_SG:

set Peripheral variable 5 to "new-call" before queue or SG node.

and in CAD desktop admin change layout accordingly to accommodate PV5 in CAD layout.

and

on the Transfer calls on CTI route point and transferring them to an expert_SG :

set Peripheral variable 5 to "transferred-call" before queue or SG node.

and in CAD desktop admin change layout accordingly to accommodate PV5 in CAD layout.

i hope you got the logic i am explaining?

regards,

Chintan

~please rate all helpful post

Thank you so much Chintan I

Thank you so much Chintan I got the logic :)

And which node do I have to use in ICM script editor before the 'queue to skill group' node to set Peripheral variables?

set node. just like you set

set node. just like you set other ecc variables, same way set PVs.

regards

Chintan

~please rate all helpful post

Okay, thank you very much

Okay, thank you very much.

Have a good day.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content