Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For UCCE 7.0, what are the default queue limit

Hi, I am fairly new to this product, I am wondering if there is any doc indicated the default queue limit settings, I couldn't find in the script that the set value node, so I guess it must be running using the default value. please advise, thanks

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: For UCCE 7.0, what are the default queue limit

The percentage of calls queued and the average time spent in the queue are determined by the service level desired and by agent staffing.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/srnd/7x/ccsrnd70.html

Green

It is common for those coming from a TDM PBX background (say Avaya) to ask how big the queue is. Since on those platorms one can set a limit on the number of calls one can put into the ACDQ.

Once full, other callers will get a busy signal. On extremely busy call centers, this seems like a reasonable way to block calls when under heavy load.

ICM (UCCE) doesn't have a fixed limit like this, and the Call Router can keep queuing calls. There probably is a software limit, and it may be set in the Router registry. I don't know what it is.

To try to avoid putting callers into a "queue" when the number already queued is very high, you could check this in the Script before the "Queue To Skill Group" node - if this is what you need to do.

Regards,

Geoff

I am new to this world as well, I guess in the real practice, all you need to do is after carefully sizing the resources and pick a realistic queue limit as a globel user variable and set the variable as the one you picked

Hi,

I am looking for this solution for our icm contact center. Did you find the solution.

Thanks in advance

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content