Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

S N

Forwarding calls from Script to CUCM Extension

Hello Guys,

Need you help on the below scenario.

Scenario:

When the customer calls to an IVR number it hits the script and the customer can dial the Agent extension and it should reach to the respective Agents IP Phone.

We have if condition wherein we have given the extension numbers for e.g.,

Call.CallerEnteredDigits=="3419438"||Call.CallerEnteredDigits=="3417186"||Call.CallerEnteredDigits=="3419509"

and followed by if condition it is pointed to Queue to Agent node.

In Queue to Agent node we have Peripheral of Call Manager.

The issue is the call comes till the Queue to Agent node and it takes the Wrong route.

Can you please help me with the correct script flow to reach the Agent extension in CUCM.

Also we tried to point the Label node ( Dynamic ) but same result.

Regards

Sathya

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Forwarding calls from Script to CUCM Extension

Sathya,

Within the properties of your queue to agent node, do you have anything populated under the Agent Expression column? If you have nothing in there, enter in Call.CallerEnteredDigits and see what happens.

S N

Re: Forwarding calls from Script to CUCM Extension

Thanks Omar for the reply.

I done re-edit on the script and after the if condition it was pointed to the Label node ( dynamic ) and it worked.

My question is how come the Label node knows where to send the Number received from Call.CallerEnteredDigit.

Thanks

Sathya

Silver

Forwarding calls from Script to CUCM Extension

Sathya,

That's because a label is a response that the router sends back to the requester. The router should always respond on the same routing client (cucm, vru, mr) from where the route request came in. This is why dynamic labels work - it doesn't need a routing client, so the router responds on the same routing client where the request came in.

I still believe that the queue to agent node would work if the correct agent expression value was inserted.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content