cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Free of charge Wallboard 2.3 (contains fix for IPCCX 4.0)

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Following up on version 2.2 of the free of charge wallboard here is some exiting news for IPCCX 4.0 users.

As some reported version 2.2 did not work with IPCCX 4.0 version. This is now fixed (with the help of Robby, thanks Robby)

Attached you will find version 2.3 which contains a fix for IPCCX 4.0 users. This new version has been tested succesfully with IPCCX 4.0(5)

Enjoy the new version :-)

Leo

61 Replies 61

I'm seeing much the same thing in terms of stopping the cycleing between pages. I can make it only display csqstats by setting agentsstats=0 but it seems to be ignoring the value in csqstats.

Wengianyu:

We ran into your error when installing as well. You may have missed putting a check in the Database Role Properties box next to "Resource" on the list of objects. We missed it the first time. I think we thought it was part of the name of the previous table on the directions or something.

All,

I noticed the error in displaying/cycling, which only seem to work when both agent stats and CSQ stats are enabled. I am working hard to get this fixed asap and will post an update soon.

Thanks for posting the feedback :-)

HTH,

Leo

Hi

I would like to add Calls presented and calls handled to the pages. Do you know in what table in DB i can found these parameters?

Best Regards,

MC

This would have to be in one of the connectionstate tables, where one of the field will probably refer to the agent-ID.

I did not check, but that would be where I would look first.

I highly recommend to not link/join those tables as it will significantly decrease your system performance due to a much more complex SQL query.

Besides that, this is info that is in historical reports, and this is where you typically need it, very unusefull as real statistic.

HTH,

Leo

Bradley,

I found the problem. It was the account I use for anonymous authentication. In CRS server, there is an account called CiscoWbUsr. I used that account for authentication. In event viewer, each time when I try to access wallboard.asp link, I get an entry that this account has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer.

I tried administrator account and it worked well. Also cycling between pages works fine.

Only thing I may need next is to customizing the display. This may need the un-encrypted .asp file because the parameter does not provide enough flexibility.

Thanks

Bradley and Wengian,

The current release (2.3a) is succesfully tested with 4.0 and 4.5. If you have authentication problems with the CiscoWbUsr you probably did not follow the installation guide to the T.

Please check if you have release 2.3 (first line of ASP script), check all installation steps and read all notes. If you fail to fix the error, let me know (my mail address: l.mourits@caiway.nl) and I?ll see what I can do to help you.

HTH,

Leo

Hi, any way i can get these attachments from you? They dont show up for me to download on the forum any more?

thanks

wally black

Hi

Could you pls post the steps to give proper right to the user to view wallboard. When I try to access the webpage it gives unauthorized access. Cut and paste would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Shahid

So, is there any chance of using this with a non-premium version of IPCC Express? I'd really like to use a wallboard, but our version of IPCC Express 4.0 doesn't include database, URL, or email options. Any ideas?

This should work with all versions, since there is no CRA script involved, you don't have to worry about what license you have.

The database and webserver are always there.

HTH,

Leo

Leo,

Thanks for your work on this. I've got another question. I've gotten the Wallboard 2.3a version working great. But, I backed up the files in that web directory, deleted them and placed the files for "flashboard 2.0" in there. I've configured them with the exact same account, password and server IP. This one fails with the message below. Is there a difference in how these 2 .asp files access the SQL server?

Error Type:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80004005)

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/wallboard/wallboard.asp, line 27

Browser Type:

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.1)

Page:

GET /wallboard/wallboard.asp

Thanks, Mikey

Flashboard 2.0 ?

Uhm, I never build that, so I wouldn't know how that one works.

HTH,

Leo

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Dear fellow forum members,

I am getting emails on installation problems on 4.x IPCCX versions quite regularly, while I know some of you have managed to get it to work (those following this development know I am not able to test 4.x version).

In case you managed to get it to work, could you please email me details on:

- what you had to do to get it to work?

- what needs to be added/changed in the install doc?

- what is missing in documentation?

Please send this to me private email (l.mourits@caiway.nl) and I will ensure the next version will have beter documentation for 4.x versions.

Your help will be greatly appriciated by other forum members :-)

Thanks in advance,

Leo

mike.lo
Level 1
Level 1

Can IPCCX 4.0(5) with Enhancement Edition support it? It is because when I click "Subsystems" in pull-down menu, I can't find "Database" item.

Mike

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: