Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate/playback prompt based on string values?

This should be easy, but the UCCX help file is very sparse and I've never done this before...

I'm using Get Digit String to pull a string of numbers and then want to play back the string as a prompt by concatenating the wav files I recorded (separate wav files for each digit 0-9). It seems like it would be Create Container Prompt or Create Generated Prompt somehow, but no idea at this point. Any help appreciated...

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Completely understand..the

Completely understand..the big thing..if you are dev type..the Expression Editor of those "lego" drag/drop pieces will become your friend..I'm going to leave you a very simple screenshot and I hope it help..I'm leaving the script too..

6 REPLIES

Create Generated Prompt will

Create Generated Prompt will use the System Prompts would that be fine?

Yeah, I realize that's an

Yeah, I realize that's an option, but I'd really like to know how to do it with my own prompts, not the system's. I'll settle for that if I have to, but there should be a way to reference my own prompts?

It gets complex..so check it

It gets complex..so check it out..

char[] ch = digitString.toCharArray();

Prompt p = P["PathToPrompt/"+ch[0]] + P["PathToPrompt/"+ch[1]]

Or if you are familiar with the for loop try this to string it together:

Set prompt = {

Prompt p = P[];

char[] ch = digitString.toCharArray();

int i;

for (i = 0; i < ch.length; i++)

p = p + P["PathToPrompt/"+ch[i]]

return p;

}

Thanks for that, however I

Thanks for that, however I need a bit more explanation as to what type of "step" this goes into and how. I'm certainly familiar with for/next loops (do lots of Autoit scripting) but still trying to become familiar with how things are done is this boxed-in/"Lego" drag&drop "language" if you could call it that. I'm really finding this annoying due to the extremely sparse documentation and examples from what I'm used to... frown

Completely understand..the

Completely understand..the big thing..if you are dev type..the Expression Editor of those "lego" drag/drop pieces will become your friend..I'm going to leave you a very simple screenshot and I hope it help..I'm leaving the script too..

Oh...  (long pause)Ok, I see

Oh... enlightenedsmiley (long pause)

Ok, I see now - that's really helpful. Now I have something I can dive into. hmm... Thanks for pointing me in that direction!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content