Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

Getting from CRS 4.0(2) to 4.0(5)

We're planning to upgrade from IPCCX 4.0(2) to 8.0.  I see that to get to 8 I have to come from version 7.0.  To get to 7.0 I need to upgrade from 4.0(5).  That all makes sense.   However, I can't figure out how to patch from 4.0(2) to 4.0(5).  When I go to the "Download Software" section of cisco.com, under "Cisco Customer Response Solution Software Releases", the latest 4.0 is 4.0(5)SR2.  However, in the release notes, it says:

NoteCisco Customer Response Solutions (CRS) Service Release, ccrs-4-0-5-sr2-044.tar, should only be installed with Cisco CRS 4.0(5/5a), 4.0(5/5a)SR1 (with or without ES applied).

Version 4.0(5)SR1 is listed as well but it has similar warnings in the release notes.  The only other 4.0(x) options are 4.0(4)SR1 and 4.01(SR).

So, what file do I need to use to get from 4.0(2) to 4.0(5)?

Thanks!

Jeff

• Contact Center
Everyone's tags (3)
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Getting from CRS 4.0(2) to 4.0(5)

Hi Jeff,

On CCO you will find SR releases of every version but not the base version. You will have to order 4.0(5) base media

Through Product upgrade tool you can request for the software or contact local cisco account manager

PUT tool link

http://tools.cisco.com/gct/Upgrade/jsp/productUpgrade.jsp

Note:

To order the media you will require contract number etc

Hope this helps

Anuj

Re: Getting from CRS 4.0(2) to 4.0(5)

Hello, Jeff

Any minor or major upgrade in UCCX requieres that you have the proper media to do it, and is was mentioned before you cannot download them from CCO.

Please feel free to request the Discs by to:

http://www.cisco.com/upgrade

If that does not resolve your issue, Cisco has a process in place, where such requests are handled by our Customer Service department. Customer
Service representative will be able to verify your entitlement and ship out the CD/DVD.

You can contact Customer Service through one of the following ways.

PHONE : 1-800-553-6387
Email : cs-support@cisco.com subject line put in "CD/DVD Request".

Customer service will need as much of the following information you can
provide.

1. Reason for Request
2. SO#
3. SAS/SASU (or any other Software Contract #)

HTH

Please rate this post if was helpful

Walter Solano

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.