Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Gila Wall board 1.0 and UCCX 5.0 (2) SR3

Anyone have any issues with wall board 1.0 not working with UCCX 5.0 (2) SR3. We currently have 5.0 (2) SR2 and have been notified of a vulnerability. I would like to move us to SR3 but i want to be sure Gila wall boad still works.

1 REPLY

Re: Gila Wall board 1.0 and UCCX 5.0 (2) SR3

I cannot say with absolute certainty that the Gila wallboard will continue to work in SR3. I can say it works just fine in the 7.0(1) releases.  I suspect it will continue to work.

Going forward, you should consider that the last day of software maintenance for UCCX 5.0 is July 27, 2010 which is just a little more than a month off as I write this post.   If you've not upgraded to UCCX 7.0, it might be time to consider moving in that direction. Yes, TAC support will continue until 2012 but in my experience, after the software maintenance date has passed TAC generally advises moving to the more recent version of UCCX if you call in to report a problem.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps1846/end_of_life_notice_c51-513419.html

Please help us make the communities better. Rate helpful posts!
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content