Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Gila_WallBoard

Hi everyone I am new to this forum.i am using UCCX 9.0.2 I need to add some details on gila wallboard like Company Logo and Service leve, My client has Approx 7 Queues and Want to see service level of each Queue  as well as Over All Service Leve plus there are some issues i am faicing on my wallboard

Issues

1) wrong data reflected in TimeInState: on agentstate.asp page e.g. like if agent's state is change from logout to login it takes quite long to update the time appearing in TimeInState column

2) The data reflected in calls handeled add 1 or 2 calls automatically every day e.g  start of day 1 calls handeled 1.

start of day 2 calls handeled 2.since no agent is loged in but it still shows something in calls handeled column.

• Contact Center
2 REPLIES

Gila_WallBoard

Hi,

Can you cross check some data with real time reporting tool and see if both wallboard and RTR display the same. Also if possible paste your queries.

Sumit Solomon

Gila_WallBoard

Hi there,

Maybe you could switch to a user-friendly solution 2Ring DASHBOARDS & WALLBOARDS - www.2Ring.com/DW - there is a free trial available that you can have up and running on 5 minutes or less.

Michal, 2Ring

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.