Instead of having to go into the appadmin page to set a holiday variable to true, does anyone know how to set the variable via phone. I would like to wrtie a short script to allow a supervisor to call into the system and record a new holiday greeting and then set the main application script holiday variable to true.
You can store the holiday variable in an XML file. That way, it can be accessible globally to a number of applications, if required. I have a contact centre maintenance script which uses this principle to store the state of the contact centre (normal, open or closed), so the supervisor can call in to the maintenance application and either close or open it (or return it to normal operation).
The XML file also stores a second variable which is used to determine whether a "message of the day" should be played.
1) User dials 1001 that launches a vector in the PBX. Announce the function of this dialed nubmer then prompt the user for their password. With valid input, do an adjunct step to ICM.
2) Dialed number 1001 launches your holiday variable script.
3) DN node grabs the 1001 call and an IF checks the Call.CallerEnteredDigits to see if they match the numeric password.
4) When IF node returns TRUE, a Set node changes your holiday variable, then routes to a PBX announcement speaking the success. A FALSE from the IF node routes to PBX a announcement that plays failure message and disconnects the caller.
5) The reason the DN node is in the beginning of the script is so that you can use the same script, and the DN will tell you where you are at in the process of turning on the hoiday variable script. This example only has one part.
Credit to John Bushay for his design. (He used regions to check the calling line ID to ensure authenticity of the caller)
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...