Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Going into not ready while on a call

Hello,

I have a few agents who are unable to go to not ready while on an active call from the csq. When they try to go to not ready, they get a dialog box that says "you are on the phone", or something to that effect. I have other agents that are able to do this. I checked the resource configuration in ccx, and also checked parameters in the desktop admin, but I cant find any differences between the agents who can do this, and the agents who can't. What am I missing? Please advise. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you actually witnessed their actions?  Is it possible they are confused between the logout button and the not ready button?  It has happened before.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you actually witnessed their actions?  Is it possible they are confused between the logout button and the not ready button?  It has happened before.

You know, I didn't even think to ask. I tend to give users the benefit of the doubt when reporting issues like this. I will ask and let you know. Thanks.

Issue resolved. The agent's DID is also their ICD extension in UCCX. Naturally, the cannot use CAD to change ready states if a call comes directly to their DID. However, if a call comes through the queue, they can change ready states on an active call. I believe this is working as designed. I appreciate your assistance.