cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Going ready before automatic wrap up time expires

mark.watson
Level 1
Level 1

I just upgraded my customer from uccx 5 to 9. They say that in their previous version of CAD they could override the automatic wrap up time and take calls immediately by pressing the green answer call button. That does not work on the new version. Does anyone know if that feature is not availabke on CAD 9?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

3 Replies 3

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

What Work Flow Group are the Agents in? Find this in the GUI Admin Pages for CCX Find the Agent here to determine the Group. Open Cisco Desktop Work Flow Administration; if you don't have it installed you can find it as a Plugin under Desktop Suites.  See if the following is check or not in the Work Flow Group; the way you describe it..it is not checked (where I have circled below). I believe..if you check here..it won't apply until the agent logs out and then back in.. Let me know if this helps..

AutoMatic_Work.png

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should be able to go ready sooner.  Just not with the green asnwer button.  Rather the green Ready button.  Can you confirm that they are pressing Ready and not Answer/Drop call button?

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Bowen Qin
Level 1
Level 1

There is a Ready button acting the same functionality.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: