Views
Helpful
Replies

help for uccx 8.5 application management

tony_wang99
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Try to create a new apllication in Application management, getting " error while prefoiming..." can be found in attachment.

There are two UCCX servers in HA model.

restart ccx engine services already, but still did not fix the issue.

Any idea guys?

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

THe most common reason for this type of failure is s service being out on either server.... Have you checked both are in full service?

Also check the DB services in particular are running in control center.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I found this point before, there is only one of them in full service. I tried to restart the service on another one. when the second node in full service it will bring the first node down. I guess in HA, it may only have one  active ccx engineer.

Hi

No, that's not how it works. Both nodes should be up and fully active; each one the assumes either 'master' or 'secondary' status. If you are new to this product you should spend some time reading the documentation to get familiarity with the basics before working with it.

If either node is not active, you cannot make configuration changes.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: