Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Help with configuring ICM and Script for Queuing Calls

Does anyone have a detail step by step configuration example for configuring ICM and creating a script for queueing a call and sending call to next available agent.

I have been trying for sometime and seems to be drawing blanks at this point.

When I call the route point the call is queued but when the agent becomes available, the call is never delivered.

Conversely when I use call tracer, it works perfectly.

I am in desperate need of help at this stage. Thanks

7 REPLIES

Re: Help with configuring ICM and Script for Queuing Calls

If the call is getting to the queue then check the ICM VRU Script to make sure the Interuptible box is checked otherwise the call will stay queued until the IVR script is complete.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

What Phone system did you integrate with, is it Callmanager?

Check the confiuration of the phone system to make sure that ICM (in case CCM cti rp or cti ports) have access to reach the phones.

Chris

The integration is with call manager. Under our normal operations the system works fine in terms of calls getting delivered to agents. I am trying a pilot project where some Queuing is required and trying to modify an existing script.

The interruptable box is checked. As I mentioned, when I use the call tracer, the call gets queued and delivered to the agent perfectly. When I call from a physical phone the call get queued, but not delivered

Did you create a DeviceTarget for the agent? Do your skillgroups or service have a route configured? Also make sure the agent's phone is associated to your 'pg user' on CCM. A call wouldn't goto agent if one of the above isn't configured or missing.

HTH,

Sulabh

Please rate all posts.

Silver

Well if he dont have DeviceTarget configured ICM will not be able to deliver any Calls directly to Agents (Without Queue) which isnt what he said.

In IPCC Enterprise you just do "Queue to Skillgroup" Node after the "Translation Route to VRU", fill in the Skillgroup+Route. Works fine for me.

Karzazi

In the Queue node of script, the route will not be available till you have not configured it in your services. Go in to service explorer from Configuration manager and configure the Route list. Add the skill group in services then check your script again.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content