Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Help with UCCX script

Hello again everyone. I am working on a project that is due today and I am stuck. My script when called will prompt for pin code when correct pin is entered it will propmt for press 1 for  bad weather etc, to play a message on our call center que and all that works fine. My issue is if bad weather is triggered it will not only play that message iin the que which it does but also place phone calls to outside numbers and play the bad weather greeting to them as tell to notify our customers that due to bad weather shippments could be delayed. That part is not working. It only calls the first number but terminates the call right away. I have attached my scripit it that will help. Thank you in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Help with UCCX script

On the Play Prompt Step on the Successful Output Branch of the Place Call Step..Change -Triggering Contact- to the Contact you have Created for the Place Call Step..

Help with UCCX script

Matt, you don't have to stay on the line the entire time. This is what you need to do.

CallContact = Place Call(to Contact1)

Successful

Set Contact Info(--Triggering Contact--, handled)

Terminate(--Triggering Contact--)

Play Prompt(CallContact, PROMPT)

Set Contact Info(CallContact, handled)

Terminate(CallContact)

Goto Contact2

CallContact = Place Call (to Contact2)

Successful

Place Prompt(CallContact, PROMPT)

Terminate(CallContact)

Goto End

7 REPLIES

Help with UCCX script

Ok now it makes the phone call and holds the call but the message is not played on my cell phone which is what i have the script calling, it is playing on the phone that I used to call and fire off the script.

Help with UCCX script

On the Play Prompt Step on the Successful Output Branch of the Place Call Step..Change -Triggering Contact- to the Contact you have Created for the Place Call Step..

Re: Help with UCCX script

Tried that and it does not place the call at all.

Help with UCCX script

What error do you get exactly? When I Tested it Just now..it worked (I changed things to emulate my lab..like using TTS for the Prompt)..Does it eventually go to some Output Branch of the Place Call Step..The Place Call Step should not fail because you changed the Contact in the Play Prompt Step..unless the Contact is null..and it isn't here..

Play Prompt (CallContact, HQ_Weather_Greeting_1)

Re: Help with UCCX script

yes its working it was a brain fart on my part. Now the only question i have left, is it possible to have it set so the triggering caller does not have to keep the call open to complete the rest of the script. I noticed I have to stay on the line till the script ends the call, if i hang up after i get the confirmed message it does not call the contacts.

Help with UCCX script

Matt, you don't have to stay on the line the entire time. This is what you need to do.

CallContact = Place Call(to Contact1)

Successful

Set Contact Info(--Triggering Contact--, handled)

Terminate(--Triggering Contact--)

Play Prompt(CallContact, PROMPT)

Terminate(CallContact)

Goto Contact2

CallContact = Place Call (to Contact2)

Successful

Place Prompt(CallContact, PROMPT)

Terminate(CallContact)

Goto End

Help with UCCX script