Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

High Disk utilization on PCCE Call server jtapigw is using most of the memory

Hello there,

I am using PCCE 11.02, and having issue intermittently that the CPU utilization going 100 %. Since there are chances for crash, kindly let me know how can i proceed further?

I have verified the following

1, Jtapigw process is using most of the memory(monitored the process utilization last 48 hours still it is continuing)

2,Verified all the services and call count everything is perfect.

3, Verified the PCCE comparability matrix

Kindly help..

nithinraj

6 Replies 6

I have verified the PCCE comparability matrix for call server it is same as expected

Hi - May i know the version of JTAPI you are using it should be 32 bit version of JTPAI as per your CUCM version.

SIVANESAN R

Hello sivanesan,

I am using below version CUCM, Also use the attached version of jtapi in my both call sever.

CUCM System version: 11.0.1.20000-2

Lemme know if you need any other information?

Thanks

nithin

Hi Nithin - Thanks, But we need to use Cisco JTAPI 32-bit.

Below is the path where 32 bit JTAPI will install.

C:\Program Files\JTAPITools\

If you are finding in the different folder then you are 64 bit which is not supported for ICM and its documented in PCCE - 11.0 install guide as well which is the common mistake most people will do.

Upgrade JTAPI on the Call Server

Select Application > Plug-ins.
Step 5 Click Find to see the list of applications.
Step 6 Click the download link next to Cisco JTAPI 32-bit Client for Windows.
Step 7 Choose Run this program from its current location. Click OK.
Step 8 If a Security Warning box appears, click Yes to install.
Step 9 When asked for the Cisco TFTP Server IP Address, enter the IP address of the Unified Communications
Manager Publisher. Click Next.
Step 10 Choose Next or Continue through the remaining setup windows. Accept the default installation path.
Step 11 Click Finish.
Cisco

SIVANESAN R

Thanks for the update Sivanesan,

Sorry that i couldn't update you the path location on my previous update,

I already verified the same and the 32 bit version only installed on both PCCE callservers. We are getting issue only on single callserver(A). the other one is up and running with normal utilization.

Find the below screenshot for your reference.

Thanks

nithinraj

Hi Nithin - Thanks, What you have shared in the Readme file content, Can you plz confirm the location you can see the lib files of JTPAI.

SIVANESAN R