Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Historical report problems after upgrade from 7x to 8x

Hello

Ok I'm having some issues with my agents.  I have one supervisor whos historical reports stop working.  It used to send it to her desktop but now it doesn't.  Nothing shows up.  I even had it sent to another destination but no go either.   Now when I set up the same schedule on my machine it works.  The only difference is that i'm win7 and she is Vista.  The other thing is everything stopped working when we upgraded from 7x to 8x in May.

The other issue is that two of my supervisors are saything that the data on the reports are incorrect.  On one report it should show some % but now it's 0%.  And another one is saying that she use to run a report and get 1000+ pages but now she runs the report manually she get maybe 400 pages.  This stop working after the upgrade as well.

Not too sure what is going on but they need really need this working and I'm a little fustrated because I'm not familair with ver 8x.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mark    

We are on ver 8.0.2.10000-41 and we two IPCC servers.

6 REPLIES

Hi Mark,

Regarding the limitation of 10,000 rows HRC report fetching, please refer the

Release Notes for Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR 8.0(2) SU4,

http://www.cisco.com/web/software/280840578/62316/UCCX802Su4rn.pdf

Restrictions with Generating Historical Reports

Due to a limitation set for 10K records in CCDR tables, there was an issue to generate HR reports for larger duration.

To provide the flexibility to generate reports with more than 10,000 records, this limitation has been removed by fixing the defect CSCtj96987. The behavior henceforth will be same as 7.x releases, where the reports can be generated for longer duration (up to the tmpdb capacity of 2 GB).

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand

I understand.  But here is the weird thing.  When the supervisor runs the report from June 1st to say June14th it only generated 1.5 days of data which is wrong.  These agents are in a call center and they can get up to thousands of calls a day.

Mark

Hello Mark,

Is your database size possibly set to something really low that only allows for the past few days of data?

How do I check\increase the database size?

run icmdba on the HDS server(s) and make sure it is not full

Silver

Re: Historical report problems after upgrade from 7x to 8x

You'll need to check the purge settings for historical data - although unless you've changed these settings, this is unlikely to be your problem.

Check the administator guide for database purge config settings

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851ag.pdf

pg 305

Is the historical data pre-upgrade available? Have you compared this yourself against the data that is there post upgrade? Start by picking 1 CSQ, run a report for a Monday pre upgrade, then run the same report for a Monday post upgrade. See what % the call totals differ by.

Also, instead of running reports for 2 weeks in total, run them for individual days and see if the stats add up.

Edit: The reporting client is not upgraded automatically. Have you downloaded and installed the new version on all supervisor machines? The 7.x client will not work with UCCX 8.x. This might be the cause of some of your scheduling problems.

Brian

Please rate helpful posts

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content