We just integrated our Call Manger 6.x and our Unified Contact Centre Express 7.0(1)SR01_Build210 to integrate with our Microsoft AD.
When our user goes to run historical reports, they no longer can access them. However it gives us the message no data within that date range. However, we can bring data up before July 1st of this year ( we just integrated the AD this past weekend). They were able to get the reports out last month.
I check the table ContactCallDetail in the db_cra database and all the information is there. The reporting services is runing fine. We rebooted both the services and still nothing.
Am I missing something with the integration?
I am facing same problem with different scenerio.
At my side, IPCC Server and Call Manager are installed on different machines. Also there are HA node for both for recovery purpose. (Total 4 machines)
All the clients where HR Client is installed are with AD.
I am facing same error. the thing I noticed is that, HR Client is not capturing the reports from primary server but is trying to fetch/get records from secondry server.
Note: At my side, issue is not with default reports but is with customised reports that use user defined tables and procedures.
If you find any help regarding this, kindly let me know.
I will. We have separte publishers & subscribers for both also.
Thanks for the tip, I checked the database on the subscriber and sure enough it's pulling from that..
Interesting. If I shutdown the secondary server, the reports come up fine. Once the secondary server is back online, then the reports
point back to it. However the configuration is indicating the IP for the primary server, need to play around with that I think.
In the Historical Reporting Configuration page, does it matter the sequence of servers. The subscriber server is listed first and the publisher is listed 2nd.
By default HR client always grabs the data from the secondary box irrespective of what server is actively handling the calls. HR only collects the data from the primary server when secondary is down.
From your test looks like the data is not being replicated between the UCCX serveres. Thorugh Appadmin - system - control center - component activation - for the secondary box reactivate all the datastore components and see if it helps
Thanks for the info. I'm already there actually trying to do this, however when I goto
Appadmin - system - control center
There is no component activation selection/link anywhere. Just Servers / Features and under them just basic info like services etc.
You are selecting the server - Once you are in system - control center dont select any server and you should see component activation page on the top right corner (see the screen shot attached)
once in there select the secondary server and restart the data stores
Hope this helps
That's the thing, I don't select anything after. Once I select Control Centre that is the page that gets displayed.
When I select Control Centre, it directs me to
just click on All Servers right above PHONE-UCCX1.