cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports error

rvanderwaal
Level 1
Level 1

Before I start, let me say I don't know much about IPCC and I know next to nothing about Historical Reporting.

I have a customer who has come to me with problems on their IPCC server and has said they are getting errors/differences in their reports when they run a 1 month report and a 3 month report. They have provided me with some screenshots which are attached.

When they run a 1 month report for the month of January this year, they get 1 line per date for the month. When they run a 3 month report they are getting multiple lines per date for the month.

See the attached screenshots "1month.png" for the 1 month report, and "3month.png" for the 3 month report.

Why are they getting multiple lines when running a 3 month report, but not when they run a 1 month report.

If it matters, this is a redundant server (master-slave) IPCC setup.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

This is a good question. I have seen similar things in my reports also and would like to see if you get an answer.

rlp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: