Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Historical reports not matching supervisor desktop “Calls Presented” totals.

Have UCCX 9.X version of Supervisor Desktop.  When viewing the “Agents – Team Summary” from within Supervisor Desktop the “Calls Presented” and “Calls Handed” totals seem to be cumulative from more than the past day.  The Supervisor Desktop User’s guide states that the totals should be from 12:00 AM thru the current day.  I’ve looked through Supervisor Desktop “Preferences” and could not find anything to change to give the past days totals only.   When a supervisor runs a Historical Report for the day the totals are correct. When they’re in Supervisor Desktop the totals for each agent are hundreds more than what the Historical Report states.   Is there a parameter I’m missing somewhere to allow Supervisor Desktop to give the current days totals only?

Thanks!

Everyone's tags (2)
3 REPLIES

Re: Historical reports not matching supervisor desktop “Calls

We started having this problem with some of the reps after migrating from the old CAD servers to new CAD servers. Since the new system didn’t have the updated RASCAL DB, I thought the reports have the stale data. I was under the impression that it gets cleared after a day(once CSD has a fresh data) but seems like that’s not the case. I didn’t get time to look into this further and have requested TAC to help me on this.

-Sunil

Re: Historical reports not matching supervisor desktop “Calls

Try restarting "Cisco Recording&Statistical Service"(RASCAL) on both CAD server pair. Then check it.

@Sudheer

Historical reports not matching supervisor desktop “Calls Pres

Welcome to Historical Reports. This is why we want to to to CIUC. HR sometimes just doesnt jive.....

Views
Helpful
Replies