cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports not showing Dequeued calls

justinsanders
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a reason calls would not show in historical reports under the CSQ by interval report even though I've confirmed that calls were placed to the trigger?

Running UCCX 8.5 . Calls during off hours are re-routed to a different extension via time of day routing. I've verified that calls were placed to the trigger, and that they are routed to the new number, but they are not showing up in historical reports.

Any ideas? I thought they would show up dequeued. I've verified the dequeue function is in the script prior to the redirect.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Might seem obvious, but are the calls actually queued in the first place? They will not show as dequeued unless they are queued first!

Brian

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Might seem obvious, but are the calls actually queued in the first place? They will not show as dequeued unless they are queued first!

Brian

Your right. They are not being queued. It skips them altogether.

Would they not still show as presented? They are trying to analyze the amount of calls coming in during off hours to justify another FTE.

What report would track this? Should I queue the call and then route based on time of day?

Try running an application report. This will show the number of calls presented and you can run this for off hours. The only problem is, if you have different opening hours for callflows within the same application, you won't be able to seperate them out.

In this case try the following options :

- make use of the custom call variables (and then run a custom call variable report). plenty of threads on this here, have a search.

- create a separate application for transferring out of hours, and transfer the call from your main application to this for reporting purposes.

I suppose there's nothing stopping you queuing the call and then dequeuing based on time of day - if it's the only time you dequeue calls then should give you accurate counts

Brian

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks for your help Brian. The application summary is adequate for our use.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: