cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports - Which would be best to run?

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

The request was made to have a report created based on the number of calls "Forwarded" from the first option selected on the "Repair" queue to "Customer Support" for a date range of the last 6 months.

I'm going through the list of available reports and don't see anything that would match up to the request. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thank you in advance

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This wouldn't be a standard report option if memory serves.

You probably could run two reports and manuall line up and count the contact ID's as those are assigned to contacts and should remain the same through transfers.

Looking towards the future, these are the types of reporting scenario which leveraging the 10 available custom database fields are well suited for.  You store data in them from the script within the Set Enterprise Info step and then they have their own report in HRC.

Hi Anthony Holloway.

Ok, that's not a problem would you have a suggestion as to which of the reports would be best in this instance to select from in the drop down list?

Thank you

No not off the top of my head, and to be honest I don't have a lab system ready to test this specific feature for you.

Maybe just pull down a report for inbound calls to your first application and then one for your second application. then see if there is the contact ID column or Session ID column to line them up on, and where they match and the second time is after the first you have profiled your call scenario.

A custom report could put this into a single report for you, for repeatable reporting but it's not exactly easy.

Ok, thank you. I've been messing with all of the reports with different variables. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: