Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Repoting Crashing with Error 5022

john.heyer
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to run a report, Historical Reports crashes. The error message is

"An Exception Error occurred. Application exiting. Check the log file for error 5022."

I'm using verion 3.1(3.2) with MSDAC 2.7

16 Replies 16

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

Pls check if you are running into this

ddts:CSCef56507

That bug only seems to apply in 3.5, and we're running 3.1

Anyway, I think the problem is I had upgraded to 4.0, then downgraded to 3.1 and there appears to be a conflict in the libraries. After doing a fresh install on the PC, it no longer happend.

I just hit this same bug in 4.0(4) We'll probably upgrade to 4.0(5) in a couple weeks.

Here is the bug toolkit link:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCef56507

Worked like a charm.

Did you modify the Detailed Call CSQ Agent xml file as well? What did you change?

The change in the IVR_Detailed_Call_by_Call_CCDR_en_us.xml worked like a charm.

Could I get some feedback on this post please?

Hello,

I have the same problem, but the workaround is not working.

Just one question: this problem applied just for 1 kind of report or is for all the reports? Because I have the problem with all reports...

I have changed this on the file:

SELECT distinct origcallednumber FROM db_cra.dbo.contactcalldetail

to this:

SELECT distinct top 10 origcallednumber FROM db_cra.dbo.contactcalldetail where origcallednumber not in ('')

Thanks in advance for your help,

Hello,

I have the same problem, but the workaround is not working.

Just one question: this problem applied just for 1 kind of report or is for all the reports? Because I have the problem with all reports...

I have changed this on the file:

SELECT distinct origcallednumber FROM db_cra.dbo.contactcalldetail

to this:

SELECT distinct top 10 origcallednumber FROM db_cra.dbo.contactcalldetail where origcallednumber not in ('')

Thanks in advance for your help,

Did anyone find a fix for this. I too am getting the same error for all reports.

I too have experienced that same issue, however only with customer reports.

Did you ever get this resolved?

no, nobody came to my rescue. The customer didn't pursue the problem.

I will keep you posted. I am having this problem but only with custom reports. I am using Cisco Historical Reports 5.0 (2.5), which uses SQL instance for accessing the DB.

I am recieved the same error, have tried varying the Crystal Version from 11.0.0.1282 to 11.5.8.826. I also am using UCCX 5.0(2).

Thanks,

Mark

Javier Cuadros
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i'm having the same error the customer is using windows vista Inspirat Ultimate. and IPCCX 5.0(2)SR01_Build053 with Historical Reports 5.0(2.5). i have the problem with all the reports we did no changes on settings of reports, does any one have the solution for this issue?

Thanks.,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: