Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Hostname change - UCCX 8.5.1

Experts,

I 'm unable to find any document from Cisco for changing the hostname of a UCCX 8.5.1 server. Please provide me any link that you may have.

Note: We are not running VMWare.

Thanks,

Ashraf

Everyone's tags (3)
3 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Hostname change - UCCX 8.5.1

Hi Ashraf,

Hostname cannot be changed.

Please refer the link under Table 7 which says

No, hostname change after installation is

not supported in Cisco Unified CCX 8.5(1).

It is allowed during installation for major

version upgrades.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/uccx851ig.pdf

regds,

aman

Hi, All,I am upgrade Cisco

Hi, All,

I am upgrade Cisco Unified CCX 8.5(1) to version 9.0. According to the documentation I can change hostname during installation for major version upgrade. But I Can not find procedures how I change hostname, and I dont understand where I can change hostname during installation.

VIP Purple

Hi Andrey, I was just going

Hi Andrey,

I was just going through this DOC which says that u can change hostname through PCD if migrating to UCCX 10 but I did not find any info while migrating to UCCX 9

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118099-technote-cucm-00.pdf

UCCX Release 10.5 also supported Prime Collaboration Deployment (PCD) Release 10.5. You can use PCD

in order to conduct these operations against a UCCX Release 10.5 cluster:

· Single Node and High Availability Installations

· Linux to Linux and Refresh Upgrades

· Switch Versions

· IP Address and Hostname Changes

· Sever Restarts

regds,

aman

Views
Helpful
Replies