Helpful
Replies

How add a node of Callmanager to UCCX 7.0

gsilva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello friends,

Please i need you help.

My customer have a CUCM 7.1.3 only a Publisher and a UCCX 7.0.1.

Today we will install and add a new callmanager to cluster of CUCM (a subscriber) and i need the steps for will configure this new callmanager in  the UCCX 7.0.

Please indicate the steps that i need to do, for that the UCCX will work with the new subscriber.

Thanks a lot

Guillermo Silva B

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

Yes, they should both appear once the server is fully installed, and the services are activated.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

1) Start the necessary services for UCCX on the subscriber (CallManager, CTIManager, and AXL)

2) In Unified CM Configuration in AppAdmin, assign the new subscriber in the 'selected' box for AXL, RM and JT

3) Ensure that the Device Pool assigned to all CTI RPs, Ports etc has a CallManager group assigned that includes both the subscriber and the publisher.

That should be all - the config from the CUCM will be replicated to the sub so nothing else should be needed.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the answer.

I have only one question

In Unified CM Configuration(UCCX) , the subscriber must appear available without  to do anything ?

Now only display the Publisher server.

After that I install the subscriber, this must to be available to chose in the page of Unified CM configuration?

Thanks a lot.

Guillermo

Hi

Yes, they should both appear once the server is fully installed, and the services are activated.

Aaron

Thanks  Aaron,

We are OK.

The subscriber is operating Ok with the UCCX.

Thanks for the help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: