Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How can 10 TFN's be used for 80+ triggers in uccx ?

I have a set of 10 TFN's and i cant make for any more TFN, but ihave 80 +  applicatons for which i have per trigger per application.

1 REPLY

How can 10 TFN's be used for 80+ triggers in uccx ?

Let's make this a simple problem by stating that we only have 1 TFN and 2 Applications/Triggers.  How can we leverage our 1 TFN to server to triggers?

Option 1:  TFN allocation percentages.  You can configure your TFN in the service provider cloud to allocate each DID/DNIS 50%/50%.

Option 2:  TFN points to the first Trigger, and it asks the caller to make a selection or stay on the line.  If they make a selection you perform a Call Redirect in the script to the other Trigger.  E.g., Press 8 to speak to a Sales associate, otherwise stay on the line for self service.

Option 3:  Create a thrid Trigger to proxy incoming calls, and force the caller to make a selection, leveraging the Call Redirect step in the script to steer the calls to the proper Triggers.  E.g., For Sales Pharmacy, press 1, for medical records, press 2, etc.

If you just increase the number of TFN's and Triggers, then the solutions stay the same, but you have to figure out which option works best for any given scenario.  You may find that a mix of these options are needed to solve the business case at hand.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Views
Helpful
Replies