Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How can I capture CCDR call id within a CRS Script?

I am trying to capture the CCDR call id so that it can be passed along to the CAD desktop. This way the agent can then enter it as part of the call notes within the customers third party app. This will help the customer identify what CCDR record was for what call.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: How can I capture CCDR call id within a CRS Script?

You may be able to use a Get Contact Info step to retrieve the "Implementation ID" which is equivalent to the Global Call Identifier within CallManager which should be recorded in the CCDRs.

Please rate useful posts.

2 REPLIES
Silver

You may be able to use a Get Contact Info step to retrieve the "Implementation ID" which is equivalent to the Global Call Identifier within CallManager which should be recorded in the CCDRs.

Please rate useful posts.

Silver

I may have misread your requirement. If you need to record an IPCC CCDR (Contact Centre Detail Record) identifier, rather than a CallManager CDR reference, then looking at the database schema:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_4_0/english/administ/crs401ds.pdf

you may be able to use the Session ID (using the same Get Contact Info step). Alternatively, the Session Sequence number is unique to each call leg.

Views
Helpful
Replies