cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I tell if an agent is hanging up on customers?

joel.conklin
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to determine if an agent in my call center is hanging up on someone? I pull the Agent Detail report, but the call disposition codes all look ok. I am trying to figure out what this agent is doing. He is averaging 2:00 or less per call, while everybody else is averaging 4:30 per call. Has anybody had any situations like this? What were you able to do to confirm or deny your suspicions?

Thanks,

Joel

2 Replies 2

An average talk time of half of everyone else is a pretty good indicator of an issue, the next step would be to silent monitor that agent and record him/her doing something wrong.

david

This is an interesting scenario. Spending some time on web view reports real time and historical will tell alot.

Talk to supervisor if you can figure out some details about the difference in duration.

Last option and sure option is get the call ID call back the customer and find out what happened.

Call monitoring if available will be your best and safe bet. I believe there is a call disposition where if customer hangs up it shows different message but not sure.

Thanks,

Baseer.