cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I have a screen popup for ALL agents logged into a specific CSQ

walteryork
Level 1
Level 1

I am using IPCC 3.5.3 and would like to have a screen popup for all agents signed into a specific CSQ. The purpose is to notify all agents in the CSQ when there is a call in queue. I cannot rely on enterprise data because agents tend to close it out when they sign on.

Thank you in advance for your response!

2 Replies 2

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

There are numerous ways to alert agents when a call is in queue. here are a few:

1. get a night bell and whenever a call goes into queue place a outbound call to the night bell numbe.

2. write a custom app (in vb script or something) that checks the real time sql tables and when a call is in queue it can alert the agents (run the app in the task bar).

3. use the e-mail steps in the crs editor to shoot an e-mail off to all the agents when a call is in queue.

please rate helpful posts.

Those are great ideas, I currently use option 3 to kick an email to the helpdesk manager. I may be able to use option 2 with the, "free of charge" wallboard post and just add an an option to perform a netsend of sorts to the helpdesk agent pc's.

Question regarding scripting and option 1... How would you propose "script wise" to ring to the night bell? I have the call on hold while in queue for the MOH and do not want to interrupt that or keep the caller waiting for the script to complete the night bell ring before doing something else.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: