Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How do I send AgentID to IVR (IPCC Enterprise)

I wish to conduct a short survey of my call center agents, after they have handled a call. My idea now is that the agent will send the caller to a CTI route point tied to a survey script on IPIVR. However, I can't figure out how I can send the AgentID to the IVR script so that I can trace the survey results to the Agent.

Appreciate any advice.

3 REPLIES

Re: How do I send AgentID to IVR (IPCC Enterprise)

Hi can try to do database dip with IVR on the transfer. Use the CallerID from the agent map it with the field instrumentPortNumber from Termination_Call_Detail table in ICM. It retrieve you some row this gave you the SkillTargetID of the agent you want. After that you just have to retrieve information you need from Agent table and use set ICM DATA in your VRU Script. Hope this will give you some idea

Regards

Frank

Hi Frank,

Thanks for responding. The problem is that when the agents do a transfer(blind), the CallerID reflected in the IVR is that of the Caller. Do you know a way I can capture the Agent Extension? Below is what is happening now.

Caller (1111) -> Agent (2222)

At the end of call, Agent transfer Caller to IVR for survey. But IVR sees it as Caller dialling IVR.

Agent (2222) transfer Caller (1111) to RP (3333).

IVR script read as Caller (1111) calling RP (3333).

Gold

Hi,

You can try to transfer the call and use any of the Call Peripheral Variables in ICM to pass the AgentID to the VRU. You can use too the ECC Variables to change information between ICM and the IP/IVR.

In the agent application you can populate the ICM Peripheral Variables with the AgentID value.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content