cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How Incoming calls come to UCCX IVR

khalid_ijk
Level 1
Level 1

i have create internal calls from uccx to ucm. but when i try to call from PSTN the call is not reached to UCCX recording. can any one help to solve this issue by steps by steps.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As explained by Anand you need to ensure the cti and cti ports are reachable from GW CSS. Basically, here is what to do:

build the trigger using one of your DIDs

ensure the CSS applied to the GW has access to partitions assigned to the CTI route point AND cti ports.

If you already assigned a non DID number as JTAPI trigger you can add a translation pattern in CUCM to translate a DID to this number.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Khalid Khan,

I hope you are able to reach the Route pont with the internal phones i.e.registered with the same CUCM.

If yes, you need to ensure the Partition assigned to the cti ports and route points are listed in the CSS of the Gateway.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Dears

In internal call is get the recording from uccx and working fine.  but what can i do from PSTN line ? can i allow direct number in  " cti route point "  External number Mask  " 571xxxx  "   

please send the steps of PSTN call reached to UCCX recording. 

As explained by Anand you need to ensure the cti and cti ports are reachable from GW CSS. Basically, here is what to do:

build the trigger using one of your DIDs

ensure the CSS applied to the GW has access to partitions assigned to the CTI route point AND cti ports.

If you already assigned a non DID number as JTAPI trigger you can add a translation pattern in CUCM to translate a DID to this number.

HTH,

Chris

Dear

I create the Translation Pattren and call is reached in recording but when i press 1 or any digit from PSTN Line the DID did not accept it.but from Internal calling  its transfer me to any Ext.

i have PSTN line and i need that line is reached to my IVR. how can i create it ?

Way to encourage us to come back to help you further by low rating the perfectly good answers. If you cannot follow the provided post to resolve your issue you should perhaps hire a competent engineer to assist you.

Good luck buddy!

Chris

Nice answer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: