Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How RONA (CallsRONAToHalf) Calculated in ICM reports

Dear All,

Please any one advise me how RONA calls Calculated in the ICM reports.

As per my understanding Number of calls that have been Redirected On NoAnswer in the half-hour interval which is routed to agent phone.

apart from this agent ring no answer, anywhere else the RONA Calculated (Like queue to IVR or sending the call to IVR and queuing back to skill group).

We have ICM 7.2.5 with IPIVR. when we pull the Call type reports, we can see CallsRONAToHalf  shows 20 to 25 calls per day in per call type.When we manually monitoring the agnets in the floor and agents are not missing single calls. but reports show RONA 20 to 25 per call type.

Please advise which are  the condition RONA calls Calculated?

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen.S

• Contact Center
2 REPLIES

I would dig into the database of ICM and UCM to get down to the root of the problem.

1. In the TCD look for a call with the RONA call disosition and find out which agent it went to.

2. In UCM log match that the call was actually answered by the agent.

If you do the above and find the information that supports that there was no RONA, then you need to talk to Cisco you might have yourself a bug.  However, if you can't find the call in the UCM logs, then more than likely your agents are doing something or one of your agents is doing something you're missing.  I've never had problems with RONA, it has always been spot on when reporting an agent letting the call roll by.

david

Thanks David for the info.... we will check the logs and keep you posted with findings...

Views
Helpful
Replies